The car went in for its first MOT over the weekend and passed with flying colours :) . I was interested to see what the exhaust gas analyzer reading was as I have a Blitz system complete with 2nd de-cat pipe. The tester informed me that it was bang in the middle and a good pass. Having mussed about fitting a 1st de-cat manifold and high flow 2nd item I was wondering if anybody had put this configuration through an MOT? 

I'll be putting mine through end of August. 

HKS Catless Manifold, Berk High-flow pipe with Cat. And will see how it goes. :) 

Will be trying it through the 'dealer' then a 'Friendly MOT Tester' if that fails.

The car went in for its first MOT over the weekend and passed with flying colours :) . I was interested to see what the exhaust gas analyzer reading was as I have a Blitz system complete with 2nd de-cat pipe. The tester informed me that it was bang in the middle and a good pass. Having mussed about fitting a 1st de-cat manifold and high flow 2nd item I was wondering if anybody had put this configuration through an MOT? 

Sorry, I missed your original post.

Yes - a decatted manifold with a 200cel HFC passed my (dummy) MOT eighteen months ago.

My car was fitted with a Hayward & Scott system at the time - the HFC was a very expensive (German) make.

Spec K