JamesP1991

Calling ALL Essex Members!

Hi guys, 

Just a quick one from me really. Whoever is in the Essex area and who are going to the hotel the night before Japfest, I was wondering if you all wanted to meet somewhere along the A12 and then go in Convoy down to Chippenham? 

Basically for 4 1/2 hours across the country I really don't want to be an 86 loner and thought it would be a good idea for us all to meet somewhere beforehand and then do the M25/M4 together? 

I have taken the day off work on the Friday in order to get to the hotel in good time, so anyone who is interested in joining me please let me know below! 

If we arrange a popular spot on the A12 that is easy to find, I thought interest might be high :)

If not then it looks like I am going to have to try and amuse myself for the long trip there on my own haha  :lol:

Whereabouts is the detour you need to take Rob?? Could potentially meet you further round towards the M4 maybe??? as I'll be going northbound round the M25 to avoid the tunnel and Shizz obviously

Depending on the time, I'm up for this. I'm going to change to a full day off on Friday but I was going to clean the car and my mate who is coming with me only has the afternoon off.

I could literally get on the a12 10-15 minutes after you and wait for you to catch up if you want  :) If we're meeting others further along that is, otherwise I could meet you at Boreham interchange or something.

Depending on the time, I'm up for this. I'm going to change to a full day off on Friday but I was going to clean the car and my mate who is coming with me only has the afternoon off.

I could literally get on the a12 10-15 minutes after you and wait for you to catch up if you want  :) If we're meeting others further along that is, otherwise I could meet you at Boreham interchange or something.

That would be awesime mate, I don't plan on leaving until early afternoon any way as I too want to give her a good wash before I leave.. I'll pm you my mobile number over the next couple of days and we can sort it out closer to the time.

But hopefully we can get a few others to join along the way too :)