Jack-You-Hill (maybe)

Kristov4

Mike

RJU (maybe)

Omer86 (maybe)

STEVO9000 (maybe)

GT86-Ian (maybe)

CHOSENMAN007 

We are organising another meet and drive through the Brecon Beacons on Sunday 31st May. All are welcome to join us, and I would highly recommend it as we had a blast last time. 

We plan on meeting at Aust / Severn View services at 8am (for those among us that need our morning caffeine hit) to leave and head over the bridge no later than 8.30am. We will stop for plenty of tea, for lunch and to admire the views.

For those wanting a postcode and to check the start point on a map the address is:

M48, J1, Aust Motorway Services Area, Bristol, Avon BS35 4BH

Last time we were out for the whole day and came back over the bridge around 4pm. We will plan the route and give options for those that come from further afield to get back to the main roads and on their way home earlier should they have a long drive back. 

Hope you can make it!

Lindsey 

,I was about to post up that I would come but would be on the Fireblade or Kitcar if that was ok then remembered I will be coming back from my Euro trip that weekend in the 86 

I will make one of these though 

hmmm, I'm at Blyton Park the day before, so potentially, I could drive down on the Saturday evening and stay over.

That's hell of a drive Faith, but it would be great if you could join us. 

,I was about to post up that I would come but would be on the Fireblade or Kitcar if that was ok then remembered I will be coming back from my Euro trip that weekend in the 86 

I will make one of these though 

More than welcome to come along not in an 86. I think we have some people tagging along in other vehicles. If all goes well and people are up for it, I'm sure we will do another Brecons run later in the year. Enjoy your Europe trip, sounds ace!

Hi Mike,

post-533-0-66421300-1430304738_thumb.jpg

This is the route we did last time. I'm pretty sure that we will do the same route or very similar. We wouldn't have to come back on the A470 and could make the end of the route longer/more laney via Blaenavon/Pontypool if people want to stay out longer. It really depends on what the time is like when we get to certain points of the route etc. If anyone has any suggestions of somewhere in particular we should make an effort to include then please do mention. 

Those wishing to stay just for the morning could make their way back home after the B4520 and back to Brecon part as we'll stop at least twice for tea in the morning, so at a guess it would be around 12-1pm by the time we would complete this part of the route. I would really recommend at least staying for this part as the roads between Usk and Brecon are fantastic and the B4520 was extremely fun too.

For those that get hungry and will want breakfast, obviously you could pick it up between 8 and 8.30am when we will be at Aust services or on the tea stops we'll make in the morning. We went for lunch around Defynnog I think so those staying for lunch and then wanting to go home could cut straight down to the A470 to head for the bridge. There are plenty of options depending on how much time you have to spend.  

So the start point is Aust services M48, but we didn't actually finish there last time as you can see from the map. We stopped for a coffee at a services just outside of Newport and made our way home from there after saying our goodbyes. But we certainly can come over the same bridge back and finish where we start if it turns out that way.

Hope that's cleared things up a little,

Lindsey 

If you go to Builth wells via Talgarth the road is better and quieter, They dropped a few sections from 60 to 40 but as long as your careful you can make safe progress ;)

Had a little chat with Chris regarding this on Saturday at Japfest. I understand a few of you guys are staying in Wales on the Saturday evening so you can attend. This is great news, its looking like we should have a decent turn out for this meet.

Would you like us to change the morning meeting place to your hotel car park or could you potentially join the convoy from one of the lay bys on the A466 Wye Valley Link Road?

Had a little chat with Chris regarding this on Saturday at Japfest. I understand a few of you guys are staying in Wales on the Saturday evening so you can attend. This is great news, its looking like we should have a decent turn out for this meet.

Would you like us to change the morning meeting place to your hotel car park or could you potentially join the convoy from one of the lay bys on the A466 Wye Valley Link Road?

I think we were planning on joining the convoy :) But see what the others say, i'm easy.

Lets get a list started to see whos going. Have a wedding in the evening so will see what happens with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk