Interior parts

As you will all know, I am building a project car which will be stripped out completely.

I NEED SPACE, so is there anyone in need of any plastic interior parts or headlining.

I don't have side panels, but I do have all the trim around the rear windows, rear parcel shelf and kick panels. I will be keeping all dash related parts.

All of this will be collection only and the prices will be very low. Feel free to ask for what you need. First come first served.

I have both of the items requested above.

The base of the light is fixed to the shelf so Kev will need to take the shelf with the bottom of the light, Gremlin will need to take the top half of the light.

When you receive them you'll see how they come apart.. it is an awful design.

No probs I have mine out now, so can easily see how it all fits. I will be butchering mine to fit the harnesses so wanted one to put back later.

Thanks

Nigel

No probs I have mine out now, so can easily see how it all fits. I will be butchering mine to fit the harnesses so wanted one to put back later.

Do you also need the plastic trim parts along the front edge Kev?

light not working on mine so probably bulbs

I have this part, make me a silly offer plus p+P

Nigel, are you using your sunvisors?

I plan on keepimg them, but I doubt the cage will allow it? If not, you get first shout. £30 the pair?

Kev, dont worry about paying me now, just give me £20 or something when you get it off me.

I plan on keepimg them, but I doubt the cage will allow it? If not, you get first shout. £30 the pair?Kev, dont worry about paying me now, just give me £20 or something when you get it off me.

Cheers Nigel, let me know.

Sorry mate, the carpet trims went with the Teins as they were already cut out for them. Please explain more what you mean by polystyrene parts, do you mean the tool holders? If so, I'm afraid I used them on Steves car.

I have all the headlining and plastic trim above the shoulders available. I also have the boot carpet that goes on the bootlid itself and the large piece of expanded polystyrene for the wheel well.

If its alright nigel if you have anything left foor the bootlid i would love to have it aswell as the wheel wheel polystyrene let me jniw how much you wiuld like if they are still available

Do you have a spare boot floor carpet (the board that goes on top of the polystyrene)? Could do with a spare one of those so I can cut mine up.

Adam: I don't think it's the thing you're asking for, but if it is, you've obviously got first dibs :P

Adam,

You can have the wheel well polystyrene for nothing, that's all I have that you need.

Mike, I'm afraid the carpet went to Deacon with his strut brace.

Nige,

If the rear part of the centre console / tunnel cover, whet ever it is called (from the hand brake lever back) is available I am interested - mine has a bad scratch on the side of it. 

Nige,

If the rear part of the centre console / tunnel cover, whet ever it is called (from the hand brake lever back) is available I am interested - mine has a bad scratch on the side of it. 

Dave,

The centre console is a one piece moulding. If I decide to cut mine down, which I probably will, we can do a trade.