BradCurzon

Aero Bodykit

Top Sage make replicas of the Aero, an original kit from Toyota is going to be mega money. Fensport sell other TS stuff so may be able to get it. I had previously messaged them about getting the kit imported but they never got back to me.

Look here: http://www.topsage.com.tw/index.php?op=products_category_list&products_category_id=54&from=products_root&p=5

T Style is TRD

OEM+ is the Aero kit I believe

Top Sage make replicas of the Aero, an original kit from Toyota is going to be mega money. Fensport sell other TS stuff so may be able to get it. I had previously messaged them about getting the kit imported but they never got back to me.

Look here: http://www.topsage.com.tw/index.php?op=products_category_list&products_category_id=54&from=products_root&p=5

T Style is TRD

OEM+ is the Aero kit I believe

I'm sure Adrian ordered one of these with the hope of stocking it but it fitted so poorly he threw it in the bin. 

Isn't the kit on his white one a TS kit?

No, as Keith said it's the blitz kit with wide arches and all that jazz. I'd check with Adrian, fairly sure it was the TS Kit. Whatever it was, we married it up to my car and had a little chuckle it was that bad.

Save me bothering the dealer, does anyone know the rough price of the aero kit from Toyota excluding spoiler? If not I will contact them. Trying to work out which route I want to go body wise, possibly mixing and matching a few of the kits. Rocket bunny is also another option and want to know the price difference between that and the off the shelf stuff.

CTP had listed them previously on the Owners Club but he seems to have vanished and so has the thread.

IIRC the front parts are about £400 unpainted (both side spats and grille surround plus attachments required). The sides were about £200-300 per side and the rear was similar to the front.

Save me bothering the dealer, does anyone know the rough price of the aero kit from Toyota excluding spoiler? If not I will contact them. Trying to work out which route I want to go body wise, possibly mixing and matching a few of the kits. Rocket bunny is also another option and want to know the price difference between that and the off the shelf stuff.

I asked my dealer and they won't sell me one nor the OZ wheels. Seems Toyota are trying to stop older cars being upgraded to the Aero. Though I'm sure some dealers are prepared to brake the Toyota rules.