Sign in to follow this  

Leather Alcantara Interior

As some of our members will know I now have two cars, and one of them will be fitted with a full cage and buckets. So, I have a full interior for sale. One is of unknown condition currently, but is black on black  and one is mint, 150 miles use and is red on black.

I only want to sell one interior so please let me know what your preference would be if you wanted one?

Hi Nige

Currently have cloth seats and was condisering getting these recovered in Leather and Alcantera. So how much are you looking at for the Red and Black although only need the front seats.

Rod

TBH Rod, I would prefer to sell the all black interior I think?? As for the red one, I would only sell the whole interior, so won't split it down to front seats only.

Just as a matter of interest, please make an offer so i can gauge what the perceived value might be?

Sorry Lauren, I didn't realise the rule...

So, for the black interior, I would like £400 ono please. For this price you can have as much or as little as you like from the interior. This does not include any dashboard parts, steering wheel or airbag components, (Other than the seat airbags obviously)

I am on Gloucester. The full interior can include whatever you want without going near the dash board steering wheel or airbags.

Basically. If you sit in an 86 and look around you its all included.

I have just bought a second GT86 with the lack interior, I will fit my 2014 red interior into it, do all old stuff will be up for sale. The car I've bought has been stood all winter, so will probably need a good clean? It may be a little bit damp at the moment?

Sorry guys, this is provisionally sold to Tweedbean as he was the first to make an offer. I'll have some pics for him on Sunday when I get the car. If he doesn't want it then the next in line is Xrkc6x, then the guy who PM'd me this morning.

I didn't realise this would be so popular!!

It was a pleasure to meet you and your friend as well. Sorry to hear of your friends bad news. I was very shocked!!

Admins, please lock this one as the deal is done.