Cheap GT86 wanted

As some of you will know I am currently heavily into my build of my GT86. I fancy having another one as my daily driver.

So, I'm looking for a used and abused GT86, preferably with a wrecked interior and/or cosmetic damage. perhaps someone left their rottweiler in their car when they went shopping :P

Failing that, if someone is desparate to sell and needs the cash, please let me know here..

Please feel free to close/lock/delete this thread.

I have bought Steve's 350HP Pearl White GT86. The engine has blown, and needs a rebuild. I have the parts and the knowledge to rebuild her, so now I have two white '86's!!

I have confirmed the sale today with Steve, and am waiting for Adrian to get better before I pick it up.

If the car has any parts on it you will be interested in, please let me know. I will be using some parts on my RB project, and some parts will stay on the car, but bits and bobs will be for sale.

Steve is not in a good place Keith. His back is causing him many issues and he will be out of cars for quite a while after an imminent operation.

You should have spoken up about your car, I would have bought it.