JamesP1991

New To The Forum - Colchester (Essex) Way

James - when you've got it sorted we should look at organising an 'Essex Meet'.....

I hope to pick my car up from Fensport w/c 23rd March to test before Snetterton TSS round on 29th.

The following weekend is Easter..... hmmm, boring without a leisurely sojourn around the countryside... and there is an 'r' in April....

Oysters and Guinness? Ambrosia...

Spec K

James - when you've got it sorted we should look at organising an 'Essex Meet'.....

I hope to pick my car up from Fensport w/c 23rd March to test before Snetterton TSS round on 29th.

The following weekend is Easter..... hmmm, boring without a leisurely sojourn around the countryside... and there is an 'r' in April....

Oysters and Guinness? Ambrosia...

Spec K

I would certainly be interested in that Spec K! 

I had to unfortunately put the map off for March due to a few unwanted expenses and the fact I have my tax and service due in May (double whammy) so will look to book her in for the start of April and use this month to save a few pennies. 

I think a fairly brisk drive through the Essex countryside would certainly allow me to get acquainted with her new character! 

I am more of a steak and Ale kind of guy, not been one to enjoy a pint of black! 

Let me know and I will be happy to enquire within the social section to see who else would like to join us?