Fensport

Aftermarket Headlights Now Available

Hi Guys,

We noticed that there doesn't seem to be much available in regards to an alternative solution to the standard GT86 headlights. Styling wise, every other panel and fixing seems to be available here in the UK except for the headlights!

After a bit of research we have sourced, tried and tested these lights from TopSage. TopSage have been a supplier of ours for a while and as you probably already know, we stock a lot of their interior and exterior carbon parts already.

These lights are E-marked, come with built in LED indicators and daylight running lights.

The 4 available styles are;

Chrome

3.jpg

---

Chrome w/o LED ring

4.jpg

---

Black

1.jpg

---

Black Chrome

2.jpg

---

For more photos visit the links above

Club Prices
Chrome without LED ring - £452.52 inc. VAT
All other styles with LED ring - £463.32 inc. VAT
+ Delivery.

With a set of these costing a lot less than the standard lights from Toyota and looking a lot more slick, it's a no brainer! smiley2.gif

Cheers!
Dan
sales@fensport.co.uk

Awesome stuff Dan, seen these on ebay before and was close to getting a set after my crash but I wasn't sure if they were HID or normal halogen? Any ideas? Alternatively, could you retro fit the stock HID bits to these headlamp casings

Awesome stuff Dan, seen these on ebay before and was close to getting a set after my crash but I wasn't sure if they were HID or normal halogen? Any ideas? Alternatively, could you retro fit the stock HID bits to these headlamp casings

These are HID ready. You remove the HID bulb, ballast and leveling motor from your standard light and fit them straight on to these ones. They come with instructions on how to do this  :)

How do they fit in terms of wiring? Stock doesn't have indicator, thats lower down as part of the fog unit? Have to say I like the styling very much.

As soon as you plug the lights in using the main plug, all lights including the indicators will work. This is because the BRZ has indicators built in to the headlight casing as standard and obviously it's all the same wiring!