Autosport at the NEC today

Hi all,

Thought you might all like to see a couple of pics from today at the NEC. Toyota only of course...

IMG_2907.jpg

IMG_2908.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

It's the first time I've actually seen Mr Smith's car!!

Oh, and this one had to go on here....

IMG_2899.jpg

How beautiful is this old girl eh!!!

I actually thought it was fairly quiet to be honest? I'm glad I went, but I've seen better.

It was particularly good to see Adrian's car, and I did enjoy the chat I had with the quaife guys;-).

Yesterday was trade day, wasn't it..?

I'm planning to be there early tomorrow.... not particularly interested in the "Live Action Arena" stuff, seen it before..

Rob, do you think another chat with the L-O-T boys might be worthwhile...?

Spec K

If anyone spots a nice deal I might be interested in give me a call ;) enjoy guys. I'll see you all in Feb unless you're cool enough to see me in January

You want a body kit... right? :P

Enough of this ribold bufoonery..

.. tomorrow (Sat)... Autosport Show (ripoff..)

.. it would be good to meet up with fellow members who are there (if only to slag 'em off ... haha..)

Should we meet, at 11.00am, on whatever stand Adrian's Fensport GT86 is displayed on?

I'm not sure whether it's the Summit / Sun??? -gearbox / 'hello-man, you-want-sexy-time-in-Thailand?' stand his car is on.. probably the latter, they don't call it the Birabongse circuit without reason..)

..   a focus point so I will be there in due time.

Spec K

Enough of this ribold bufoonery..

.. tomorrow (Sat)... Autosport Show (ripoff..)

.. it would be good to meet up with fellow members who are there (if only to slag 'em off ... haha..)

Should we meet, at 11.00am, on whatever stand Adrian's Fensport GT86 is displayed on?

I'm not sure whether it's the Summit / Sun??? -gearbox / 'hello-man, you-want-sexy-time-in-Thailand?' stand his car is on.. probably the latter, they don't call it the Birabongse circuit without reason..)

..   a focus point so I will be there in due time.

Spec K

he is on the samsonas motorsport transmissions stand, call it 11am, as i have someone who wants to meet you all :)