rob275

DCw Bodykit for Sale

I have a DCW Kit, this was made up for me but due to me holding back shipping as I was waiting for carbon bits to be made by the guy and the weather was so cold out there I completely forgot about it..

I want £400 for the kit below or a close offer (This is yet to touch down in the UK but it will be in the next week or two)

1377024_550813684991295_1217021072_n.jpg

1394792_550814048324592_1835479555_n.jpg

Now I honestly can't keep both nor do i have the room for them both so any takers?

so you're only selling one and you're letting someone else choose which one you'd need to install? Any more pics and info about the DCW kit?

Pretty much haha, I like both. I can get you more pics, what info do you want?

It comes with Front splitter, Sideskirts and 2 rear spats

Why do all the deals have to come up when my insurance is due.....

Not to take focus away from Rob's sale - but how much do you pay for insurance in the UK on the GT? 

The trouble is, Lars, there are so many variables that what one person pays will not necessarily give much of an indication. Costs range from £200-1200 or possibly more for some. 

Not to take focus away from Rob's sale - but how much do you pay for insurance in the UK on the GT?

Mine is coming out at around £1000 with 1 year no claims and a write off

The trouble is, Lars, there are so many variables that what one person pays will not necessarily give much of an indication. Costs range from £200-1200 or possibly more for some. 

Same as in Denmark - me personally is paying £630 a year.... 

Hmmm, I personally prefer the 5Axis kit......Hmmmm........this would be the idea time/situation.....Hmmmm......

I like both, the fixe axis is definitely more aggresive and the DCw is plain but I feel suits the car well. I guess the benefits of the DCw one is it will be the only one in the UK and is a fair bit cheaper and cost less to paint.

I take it that both kits would result in a loss in ground clearance?

The Five axis yes, the DCw not so much, ground clearance I wouldn't say it would be an issue with that one. The five axis front splitter sits pretty low though.

What is the DCW one made of and how does it come? Primed? Would you make it black or colour match?

I'll find out what its made of, it comes unprimed. Tbh most shops prefer things like that. I was planning on colour matching.

Hmmm, I'm thinking that in keeping with my theme of a black roof, I'd might want the DCW kit but rather than paint matching, I would keep them black....but I just don't know if the sides would work and weather I should continue with the idea of having the front lip painted black on top of having the front DCW lip black as well....hmmmm.....

Hmmm, I'm thinking that in keeping with my theme of a black roof, I'd might want the DCW kit but rather than paint matching, I would keep them black....but I just don't know if the sides would work and weather I should continue with the idea of having the front lip painted black on top of having the front DCW lip black as well....hmmmm.....

Having just the lip black and the rest of it paint matched would work quite well i think. I'll get some pics of it when it arrives