Stage 2 and 3 availability?

As some of you will be aware, I had a go in Daves GT86T yesterday. I was very impressed with the way the car drove, with seamless power delivery like it came from the factory that way!!

I am now looking at using this kit on my modified motor, but can't see stage 2 or 3 kits available, even though they are mentions on all the AVO vids on YouTube?

Nige,

Fensport are the sole European agents / distributors for AVO.  Give Adrian a ring and discuss your requirements with him.  He has already proven the ability to get their new products before anyone else (my AVO 3" turbo outlet / overpipe and cat pipe was on my car before the American AVO operation had one :D ) .  Adrian does have the billet turbo listed on the Fensport website:

http://www.fensport.co.uk/Parts/Model_108/Category_17/4903

Well Dave, I did as you suggested and called Adrian... I now have a stage 4 kit on the way!!

We also discussed twin charging ;)

Thanks for getting me started on whats going to be a fun journey!!

Dan, Adrian informed me some time ago that AVO can take back your existing turbo and re-work it to a billet specification.

Takes time, as it has to be shipped to Thailand but it is doable. Probably means you car being out of action for four weeks.

Spec K

Adrian

In regards to the stage 4 set up, is it easy to be able to upgrade my stage 3 (non-billet turbo) to a complete stage 4 set up? How much would something like this upgrade cost me?

I think Adrian is going to start a new thread regarding the stage 4 set up, with details of wheels sizes etc... AFAIK it has bigger turbo, intercooler, piping and exhaust elbow?

I'm not even sure if they are made yet??

Hi Guys, yes will start a new thread very soon, just awaiting the tech specs of everything :)

Dan, It will be possible to upgrade original turbo to billet or to stage 4 billet, we are just doing this at the mo for the race car so will have an idea of carriage and import costs etc soon  :)

Best Regards

Adrian

Hi Guys, yes will start a new thread very soon, just awaiting the tech specs of everything :)

Dan, It will be possible to upgrade original turbo to billet or to stage 4 billet, we are just doing this at the mo for the race car so will have an idea of carriage and import costs etc soon   :)

Best Regards

Adrian

Hi all, has this thread happened and have I just missed it?  After a little more reading around the stage 4 kit before I start bothering them with phone calls about the finer detail.