Tim@Prestige

Good man. Someone who acted upon our post!

Good man. Someone who acted upon our post!

Straight after my last post encouraging people to ring us for a car insurance quote, Lavis89 from the Audi Sport .net forum rang us and posted this -

- Just rang up and they knocked £240 off what (XX) quoted me for my renewal, pretty happy with that!

We’ve had other good feedback about our prices and service since then as well. So why don’t you ring us at renewal time? Surely worth one phone call?!!

Don’t forget - we can cover both standard and modified cars, most makes, most models!

With kind regards

Tim

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com)/

Provided by The A&A Group Limited (http://www.taagl.com)/

Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

it is in their own traders area Dave !   :P

Hardly spam, though it would be nice to see an 86 example, but until someone insures with them they can't just make it up 

Alec

I called them said they would ring back in a hour that was 24 hours ago did my usual bartering with Admiral and stayed with them oh and Sky could not get any where near my current price didn't even ask me my age!

Tim

Just a quick note to let you know the same happened to me, promised a call back a week or two ago, but never received :-/

I am now sorted elsewhere, but all your advertising is wasted if we cant speak to anyone!

Thanks Neil. I'm on to this because it's something I won't tolerate. As Nick did, can you pm me your name, postcode & the phone number you rang from so I can make enquiries please?

Hi guys

I've had a reply back from the manager of the team regarding this.

This whole episode has been surprising to me because since the changes in the Summer, we've had lots of positive feedback about customer service, premiums, etc, & the last thing I expected was to receive messages like yours.

After investigation, it seems there was a major blip when the manager of the team was coincidently on annual leave & the issues mostly seem to have occurred in that week.

He did say he's here not to make excuses & has said that 'we will not see this become an issue again'. The CEO was also copied into the emails which were sent between ourselves so hopefully this was just a blip.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused though & if there is ever an inkling of an issue, please continue to let me know immediately.

Thanks

Tim