Oh Dear. I just called Fensport...

I can feel my wallet cringing. I just had a 15 minute conversation with Adrian regarding Flywheels, clutches, ECU's, lower CR's and Turbos.

I need to call back tomorrow with payment details. That's next years holiday out the window then!!

All I can say is, Nige, you could not be in better hands!  Adrian and Fensport are without doubt the best and most knowledgeable Toyota (and now GT86 / BRZ) tuners in the country, if not Europe.  Expanding on that, I do not believe there is even an American tuner that has achieved what Adrian has with his GT86R.

The offer stands, if you want to experience his handy work first hand, my car is always available ;)  

You are a complete star Mr Pitman!! I certainly will take you up on your offer, I just don't know when I'll find the chance to get over to you??

I'll get in touch via PM,,,

Lol, don't just tease us with this information, give us the details! The nitty gritty, what Adrian did to seduce your wallet so :D

Basically he's sold me on a full flywheel clutch combo and EcuTek stuff. I know nothing about mapping, so I guess I need to start learning? When I say "mapping" I mean just plugging it in and up/downloading stuff??

This is a new learning curve for me.. he was pleased I am going for lower CR and want a BIG Intercooler in the bumper!! I just hope i can covered on my new bumper reinforcement gismo??