Foulsmell

Hi from soon to be GT86 owner.

Well.....

The boot is worse!

The exterior looks of the car are better but then a coupe always looks better than a family car. Build quality is far better. Interior design is probably better in the civic but the whole thing the 86 is better place to be.

Not had chance to test the handling to the limits I had done with the civic but first impressions say it's very very capable. A little test run I do I could hit 73mph before I had to brake for a corner. I did it last night and I got to 70 in the 86 and there was more left. And that was against my modded civic.

Fun factor. You can't beat rear wheel drive with a hot hatch. Simple. Slides at 15mph

Economy and running costs. Cheaper than the civic.

Practicality. Civic obviously.

Better than the civic. Yeah definitely. The feeling you get from just sitting in it is far better.

I think I will be keeping it for a long time.

Clicking noise in the back, is most likely the rear panel/back shelf. There is a dealer fix for this as it's the two skins of metal popping in and out together it that makes any sense at all.

Cheers Lauren. I'll run it up there at some point and mention it. It does sound metallic.

I had it on mine, a fair few of us have. Think it requires a screwdriver to separae the two skins and some application of some goo or something. Richard (Riceburner) knows about this one. 

I think I'll do that. RRG Stockport? Was it done under warranty?

RRG Macclesfield. Yes under warranty of course, these are things that are easily fixed in no time at your dealer. :)

If you live around Manchester area, then RRG Macc' is easily the best place to go.