Sign in to follow this  
Quball

2nd year service

Alright Guys/Girls

BRZ is due its 2 year service (infact its a little late going in) , I dropped my Subaru dealership an email this morning asking how much it would be and Im pretty sure there trying to stitch me up.

So just wondering what you guys paid roughly for your 86/BRZ 2 year service , and if you took it to the dealership or not, Im intrigued to compare it.

Thanks

I took mine to abbey as it didn't need the oil changing so just had my brake fluid and diff oil done alas, I have no idea how much it would cost. But it's cetainly more expensive than the first. How much are they charging you?

It's about £250 for the main service and £150 for the cheaper service. 

In fact I've had two 'two year' services as I'm nearly on 50K. 

Diff oil is the one you want to ensure is done. 

Rob they came back with the price of....wait for it.....£377.33 Im just glad I emailed to ask the price, considering my options of where to go now. 

American forums and from my personal car - got it changed at 18k and it was very dark with a metallic sheen to it due to all the particles. Definitely 100% recommended imo..

It's about £250 for the main service and £150 for the cheaper service. 

In fact I've had two 'two year' services as I'm nearly on 50K. 

Diff oil is the one you want to ensure is done. 

Had your gearbox oil done yet Lauren?

it says "from price"

I know. If the normal service completed and no further work was needed the IT would be no more than £299. If further work is required then obviously that would have to be paid for hence the "from".

Getting mine done at Abbey Motorsport next Monday along with a 4 wheel alignment. I wouldn`t trust WKB Toyota to put air in the tyres let alone service it now it`s been tweaked !

Sounds like £299 is suggested price to me. I mean, it says don't charge less £299 but do not exaggerate :unsure:

It's meant to be a fixed price across 200 sites so I personally would demand to only pay that price.

Mine is having its 2nd service before I pick it up and the salesman said that it was £299.

UPDATE

Im still with-holding my over due 2 year service subaru well my dealership said they flush out the engine and will give me a courtesy car as means of respect cause ive kicked up a fuss. ive been given a choice of 4, Ive also asked for current BRZ trade in value with a dealership to learn its quite high but get questioned why I asked there not budging on price without the flush is still £350+ wish I bought the 86 instead now cause of great service from RRG as a whole but Richard did say any bolt on's there more than happy with to do. its a badge its the same car bar a few differences im almost on the end of thinking im done and I really dont want to...

ps sorry if this dont make sence ive had a beer or 2