griffinnn

PS4 anyone?

i'm merely stating what is fact, there are many games out there brought out on console, rushed to look fancy and they quite frankly lack any depth.

This is my fact, games are just rushed these days, it's easy money. Todays generation doesn't care much for depth. People that buy these games are designer gamers haha. I'm not hating on consoles, there are plenty of PC games like it out there, though the majority are ports.

It's not possible, you just simply cannot aim using a noobstick

Not a PC elitist remember! Noobstick says the non PC elitist!!! lolol Come onnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Destiny (the game we were originally talking about) has been in development for quite a few years so cant really be put under the umbrella of rushed out, there's also muttering of support for 8 years. How true that is i dont know.

I'm not gonna deny they're just churning for the cash because they blatantly are, i haven't played a COD since MW for that reason. Same game repackaged with some bells and whistles. 

I've never really been that into competitive gaming, I did spend a bit too much time on the first Modern Warfare where I started on the Xbox and then brought the PC version for more people to kill :P sadly, this was while I was in my final year of Uni which wasn't good so said I wouldn't get carried away with online gaming ever again. But what I love about Destiny is that I get a taste of the competitive PvP side but it's the co-op side with friends that I enjoy the most. I definitely wouldn't say Destiny is a designers game, fair enough the story is pretty pants but these a lot to the game and love how they develop, add and change the game every so often like you would expect from other MMORPG's. I tend to just stick with consoles purely for the convenience, plus my PC is about 8 years old now I think, but I've had a new graphics card and SSD since.

I have a PS4, but don't have much for it yet. I have Drive Club and Mordor. User name is Glacial Fire

I have a pretty decent gaming PC too though. Steam ID is glacielfire.

Feel free to add.

I got Assetto Corsa on steam christmas sale, and it's not bad if your in to driving games.

I have a PS4, but don't have much for it yet. I have Drive Club and Mordor. User name is Glacial Fire

I have a pretty decent gaming PC too though. Steam ID is glacielfire.

Feel free to add.

I got Assetto Corsa on steam christmas sale, and it's not bad if your in to driving games.

I see a glacialfire not glacielfire? Add me, rob_2004

PSN and Xbox Live is down no thanks to a bunch of immature grade A Aholes who thought it would be funny to hack and disrupt both online serves. This meant no Destiny (or even some of the other games I've downloaded that for some reason needs an internet connection) for me and poor kids who've just unwrapped their new consoles or games and at unable to play them.