griffinnn

The first scare of winter!

Doing my normal commute to work and nailed it away from some traffic lights (wet road) and when i changed into second and nailed it again i lost traction (lol). Back end stepped out to the right but i always just ease off and it snaps back in. Keeps you sharp! Need some winter tyres...

Had the same yesterday, a new housing estate being built and they've knocked up 4 sets of lights and a roundabout on a 500m stretch of road, always make an effort there to set off as loud as possible because the lights are there for "traffic calming" but it very quickly goes from 2 lanes to 1 so it's anything but calm. Set off from the lights quick and as I put my foot down the backend slipped out after the torque dip. Don't think winters are needed, just less nailing it in greasy conditions  :P

This is what the car is about, if you're scared, do it more ;) Keep your foot in, I like it :D With the sprintex it takes little effort. I'm sure me and GTB have similar Grins in the mornings.

Oooer.... an f/I on Primacy's?.... no thanks....

Spec K 

What are you Man or Mouse ? I purposefully enter our industrial estate sideways every morning when conditions allow. Now it`s dark it`s a bit too dodgy but in the summer I was getting the back end right out and keeping the power on as long as my sphincter would allow. I also do this on the bend on Bognor Seafront by Butlins every time I can. Really getting this one sussed as the tarmac is so smooth. On Map 2 as you floor it away it really roars (H & S cat back unres, Cobra 2nd cat delete).

as for heated seats - they are cr&p compared to German offerings !