rob275

Another car done :)

Slowly.. reason I haven't done a lot with it despite me actively detailing all year is cos i broke my site but haven't had time to re-do it. I got everything done ages ago, extra landline number, business cards etc but it all fell on the back burner. Pretty much done a full detail on this, machine polish, wheels done. No interior on this.

-Snowfoamed

-Wheels cleaned

-Rinsed

-Washed

-Rinsed

-Clayed

-Polished

-Wiped down with alcohol

-Sealed

Took around 9 hours, nick was mainly bothered about getting the swirls out so most attention was focused in that department to get it done in a day.

I'd charge premium members here £120, though I haven't paid my trader fees yet :P

Yes but that was before you got it all shiny, now you'll drive it less as you'll be worried

I have a name for this "Sennaitis"

Alec

I do admit it does look lovely and Rob did a cracking job, but it'll put you off actually driving it. What you need is 2 86's

• one to polish and keep in an air conditioned garage on carpet tiles to look at and take photos of (GJOB)
  • one to have fun in by driving it loads and not caring about the dirt

Let me think Lydden,  Modified Live , Gaydon, Simply Japanese mini meet at Chelmsford and Grasshopper and sure I can manage a couple more this year not too bad for a newboy me thinks!

oh forgot TSS at woodbridge when I picked up my hoodie!