pepe

catback magnaflow vs axleback nameless

Hello there! I wonder what would be your choice. Magnaflow catback or axleback nameless .... or combined axleback nameles + hig flow cat.
Seeking an improvement in car sound and weight savings. If there is also increased performance, better lol.
Thank you very much!

Hi Pepe, welcome to the club, when you get a bit of time, please do introduce yourself over in the Newbies section (http://www.gt86.org.uk/forums/forum/17-newbies/)

I hope you don't mind but I've moved your thread into a more suitable location rather than in the how to section which is for people to post up how to's/guides etc.

I've gone for a full cat-back system (however not nameless or Magnaflow) Cobra system but I've also gone as far as deleting the 2nd cat in the car (1st cat being in the manifold up front).  This has improved the sound of the system, made it louder and free'd up some horsepower too.  Most people here who have brought an exhaust system have either gone just cat-back, cat-back plus cat delete or cat-back plus sports cat, no one that I know of here has bothered with an axleback system.

Ok, thank you very much!
The system also takes I've seen on youtube. Seems sound good :). I seek a huge noise, I do not want this noise heard from one village to another ..... yet have character.
The system sounded cobra, could be also a good choice?

Hi Pepe - welcome to the Club.

Merely a suggestion - why not attend one of the frequent social meets and have a listen to others who've gone the exhaust route? There is a huge variety of exhausts/ cat combinations to choose from for our chosen horseless carriages, each having a relatively distinctive sound and performance characteristics.

Spec K

Que paso hermano.Me llamo James,Yo debo España pero nacido aquí.He elegido la HKS legamax premium tubo de escape..

Confía en mí. Su increíble Búscalo encima del tubo. Su mi elección personal sólo así como todo lo posible para hacerles caso todo depende de ti tubo como tu en España hermano.

There's not much performance difference in pipes, its all sound really. The difference is in de catting. More air flow.you sound so Spanish, loud and has to look good hehe. Yo soy exactamente lo mismo.

If you have no emissions test in Spain de cat your manifold and front pipe if you really want loud! ; ) then get a Japanese pipe as they are normally the best quality. Adios bro happy pipe hunting!