DaveB

Finally :-)

Have to say thank you to Paddy & Ross at A2B for being very patient and installing all this; wheels, tyres, coilovers, pads, roll bars and bushes set up and properly aligned. FINALLY! 2 Degrees negative camber at the front, 1.7 at the rear, standard roll bars, uprated bushes. https://www.facebook.com/atobvehicles?fref=ts

Now to see how it all handles  :huh:

I'll take some pics tomorrow before Cadwell on Wed; or you can just google a silver brz and photoshop the wheels black! Specs are

215 45 R17 Dunlop Sport Maxx RT's - in black. 

Team Dynamics 17*7 Alloys - also in black

Stoptech front pads - they look much like the originals

Super pro bushes. - dark blue

Front roll bar 18mm and rear roll bar 14 mm

BC Coilovers - 5kg/mm alround (not 6kg at the back - although I considered it)  - all bump & rebound set to  SOFTEST of 30 clicks all round :-)

Camber -2* front -1.7* rear

Have to say that the eibach roll bars were too stiff across the front axle. There was a lot of understeer and general squeeking from the bushes. In fact after six weeks of day to day duties the front bushes had the restitution and frictional properties of wet haddock. Maybe 25 mm is too much for general road use? I think this is why the bars shifted and grazed the front wishbones. Only a cosmetic graze though and easily touched up though. 

The Eibach's were 19mm - they seemed ok to drive but the bushes were also quite floppy too when I got them off. Whiteline go up to 22:18 front to back. There are some other manufacturers but eibach seem to have biggest diameter.

*Afterthought - The big ARB's maybe a good way to go if you've got some forced induction torque to push the back around with the throttle...

Ah, so you've just uprated the front ARB? 

If that's the case I'm not suprised that yoiu've increased the understeer. Better to increase the rear ARB's first, if that's what you want to do. 22/18 will probably be an absolute disaster unless you're entering a drift championship. 

As for getting the rear end out as long as you keep the grip levels down, then you can still hang the back out pretty well. :)

No No; I put "litchfield" eibach bars on front and back, but they've both come off and the stock ones have gone back on. They were 25mm front and 19mm rear, and way too stiff for me. On the bumpy Yorkshire roads, there was no wheel travel, it kept raising an inside rear on steep turns for example. Much better with the stock ones front and back as they allow the wheels to move more. Much better traction.