KevinA

Trip to Scotland

Thought I would bore you all with the 86's progress on my week heading north, did about 300 miles today and staying in Kendal tonight. 60% of the driving was in very heavy rain and lots of standing water and I must say the Nankang NS 2R's were brilliant in the wet, at all speeds there was never a clenching moment. The dry performance is not far off the 888's which I have done lots of driving on, but the wet is much better.

Ride on the coilovers has been comfortable and not a problem so far, Fort William tomorrow so will get some car pictures.

Kev

post-515-0-59195300-1407263044_thumb.jpg

This one seemed to rather like the orange car, OH nearly had it on her lap. Did a good round trip on the Isle Of Skye with all the usual touristy stuff. On the way to our overnight at Loch Ness we found some serious roads, shall we say I got the Debs attention very quickly. Pushed pretty hard and cannot induce understeer which is pretty impressive on the tyres behalf.

So far the 86 has been very good and inspires confidence, guess some lap times on a circuit where I have bench marks must be done soon.

Monster spotting tomorrow so who knows........

Kev