Omer86

Peeking at the "dark side"

Hi guys! 

I've had my 86 for about 3 months (5000 miles already!!) and wellll I've heard good things so here i am! I have been to a car cleaning course, through "another" forum lol, so i have met a few people already.

See you around  :D

Omer

dhfEbZgl.jpg?1

Welcome Omer, we try and be a friendly bunch and we certainly do get out and about a lot. I look forward to meeting you at some meets when I get back from Japan. :)

Hi Omer, I do recall seeing you at the detailing day, though I don't think I said hi. In fact there were a few people I didn't really have a chat with. I guess I'll probably see you at a  meet shortly anyway :)

Hiya Omar, glad to see you made it, and only with a little persuading ;)

I'm obviously more sociable than Rob :P seeing as we did manage a little chat :D

Hi Omer, welcome to the club, glad that you could join us!  Tell us a lil about yourself, you don't much to your baby yet beside polishing it thoroughly?  Any planned mods etc?

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and gals  ^_^

No mods done yet, intend on doing small things like rear view camera and arm rest, bigger things once I'm brave enough!

Polished? haha not even sealed it yet! i just have a friend who taught me the two bucket, snow foam wash  ;)  so i do it when i can. heres his and mine...

3xHRdbSl.jpg?1