I wasn't going to take the camera, but i'll throw it in the car. Not doubt Mark knows some decent places near by.

Oh no, more to think about, lol, if you want rubble and decay that's an easy one. I will have to borrow Worzel's thinking head (one for the oldies) for other ideas

Jamie, this is merely a comment, probably as the piccies don't do justice to the looks... your wheels/tyres look pretty big and 'sticky-outy' and could be throwing up a lot of garbage.

Have you thought about fitting mudflaps?

Spec K

A 7.5" rim shouldn't really put much stretch at all on the tyre. Mine only had a bit, it wasn't extreme on an 8" rim. 

In real life mine have a bit less stretch than it looks like in your image, they're definitely 7.5" though, its cast into the spokes :)

I wasn't going to take the camera, but i'll throw it in the car. Not doubt Mark knows some decent places near by.

Oh no, more to think about, lol, if you want rubble and decay that's an easy one. I will have to borrow Worzel's thinking head (one for the oldies) for other ideas

I wasn't meaning any out and about pictures, just when there all parked up etc, seen some brilliant ones posted up on here. I really should get round to fixing my dslr then I won't have to rely on the phone camera.

Jamie, this is merely a comment, probably as the piccies don't do justice to the looks... your wheels/tyres look pretty big and 'sticky-outy' and could be throwing up a lot of garbage.

Have you thought about fitting mudflaps?

Spec K

The fronts sit fairly flush with the arch, the rears are in set a bit and for looks need spacing out, but I don't want to effect the handling by changing the track ratio front to back. I have thought about fitting mudflaps to stop the increased amount of road grime, but I'd rather just clean it more often :lol:

In real life mine have a bit less stretch than it looks like in your image, they're definitely 7.5" though, its cast into the spokes :)

I wasn't meaning any out and about pictures, just when there all parked up etc, seen some brilliant ones posted up on here. I really should get round to fixing my dslr then I won't have to rely on the phone camera.

The fronts sit fairly flush with the arch, the rears are in set a bit and for looks need spacing out, but I don't want to effect the handling by changing the track ratio front to back. I have thought about fitting mudflaps to stop the increased amount of road grime, but I'd rather just clean it more often :lol:

Phew  :D