Lauren

Criminal damage

Following being awoken at 2am by some arsehole getting the crap kicked out of him in my driveway/front garden, I noticed this morning that one of the tyres on my GT has been slashed:

1536538_10151967749201467_43204520540738

My next door neighbour suffered two slashed tyres and the roof of her car trampled in as one of the hoodlums ran over the top of it before launching a golf club into a fellow neighbour's back garden. 

Apparently a few other cars were done over last night two and somebody else suffered a smashed windscreen. 

I had to 999 it, it was quite terrifying. We're wondering now if the guy who was getting a kicking was getting it over slashing tyres. Who knows eh? But FFS basically. :(

Fortunately I had a couple of spares wheels with tyres on in my shed, so swopped a stock one over. Then got onto RRG Macc' who very helpfully swopped me the tyre over to my TE37. 

10245331_10151967749326467_4132698655870

I also got to have a go in the 'Dark Destroyer': 

10246306_10151967749491467_7827317440424

It's coming along nicely to be fair, good work there. 

10155616_10151967749611467_7524248583432

All fixed now, thank you Richard and all the guys at RRG. :)

Have reported it to the police, await contact. 

Well it makes sense he was probably getting kicked in for damaging cars and if that's the case then good, but they could of dragged him on to the road?  :lol: At least not any major damage!

I just hate stuff like that. Snaps me completely. We work hard to have nice rides thensome chopper comes alone to do this to peoples cars. If I had my way I'd call my lads and get rid. Hope the cops get him. Hope you OK Lauren and not shaken up.

Thank you. :)

It was a nightmare tbh, it was gone 2am I'd just fallen asleep, I'd drunk loads of gin, trying to deal with it all in that state was not much fun at all as I barely felt with it. It was terrifying to see it all kicking off around our cars, they were right up to our front door and I was watching it from my bedroom window whilst calling 999. Half the neighbours came out. That guy got some beating too, pretty bad to watch, there were around eight on him. 

Thank you. :)

It was a nightmare tbh, it was gone 2am I'd just fallen asleep, I'd drunk loads of gin, trying to deal with it all in that state was not much fun at all as I barely felt with it. It was terrifying to see it all kicking off around our cars, they were right up to our front door and I was watching it from my bedroom window whilst calling 999. Half the neighbours came out. That guy got some beating too, pretty bad to watch, there were around eight on him. 

Lauren- you were right to stay out of it.

Bent metal is nothing. Ask me - I'm an egg spurt..

Spec K

That is messed up, glad you didn't get involved and that your car only suffered a slashed tyre.  I am hoping too that the guy getting a kicking was in fact the culprit but I dread to think that the group of 8 were in fact the vandals and the were beating someone up who tried to stop it....who knows, hopefully the police can sort this out.  So what happened to the guys who was getting his head kicked and the other 8 lads doing the kicking?  Hospital?  Ran away or taken off by the police? 

The police got the guy who received the kicking. He was a bit bloodied, but still standing, so probably nothing severe beyond some bruising. Ambulance was called, but minor injuries. As to the other lot and there were more than 8, as another car turned up at one point. Sort of like this guy had seriously upset the locals for whatever reason. 

Haven't heard from the police yet either, so no idea what happened. Perhaps I'll find out if they call me.