Keethos

Window Wipers

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this, when using the window wipers to remove standing water or after spraying it then wiping it, even when while moving, I'm finding that the wipers wipe the water to one side fine, but then it just ends up dragging a load of water back onto the windscreen again.  Anyone else get this?  Anything anyone can do?  Not a major issue, but I just ended up turning the wipers on a lil longer but it's a vicious cycle  <_<   :P

Best thing to do is take the wipers off, spray window cleaner on to a microfibre and wipe them to get them clean. Then get some glass cleaner to clean the window itself, then use glass polish on the window and glass cleaner again. This fixed mine along with an application of Gtechniq sealant :)

Just polish your windscreen. Drive faster than 30mph. Never use wipers again! 

Try and use them as little as possible. Wipers scratch the glass. Cause imperfections in glass. And make night driving / oncoming headlights a pain! 

Obvisouly sometimes safety comes first! So use them. But keeping the glass clean and make the water beading is easier and cheaper! ;)

I'll Gtechniq your windows at BHP, show you what it's all about lol

lol, you actually have some left after doing the all the windows on the car?

lol, you actually have some left after doing the all the windows on the car?

I only done the front and rears, I need to get my drivers side replaced so just didn't bother doing any sides lol