Carbon Ninja

Hi and welcome to the club!  You an owner or you currently waiting?

Either way, we love pictures, mods and stories so when you get some time, feel free to post up some pics of your car, what you've got and what you plan to do to or with your car!

Welcome aboard! :)

Am guessing 7" rims?

You've got the same problem I've got after sticking after market wheel on my car. Looks like it needs lowering a little now. I can't decide myself on how to do this as of yet!

Thanks for all the warm welcome :). Yes it is 17 x7 et45. Even went for a set of standard tyres. My aim was to try to preserve OE handling parameters but only with minor track increment and reduction with rotational mass. After 2 days of driving so far, i can say the setup is pretty good not too grippy, more stable and a little quicker in pick up so very happy. Although it does look under wheeled.

Suspension when you come to conclusion I like to know as well as I think it needs a good looked at before changing anyyhing ad the standard setup is very good :)

I will let you know. I've researched the cheap options like lowering springs, also looked at the cheaper end of coilovers. 

My conclusion so far is that to get decent damping matched to the spring rate, is that it's going to be on the expensive side.