Keethos

Mobius Dashcam - 1080p @ 30fps - Cheap Yet Excellent

Yeah, I was surprised at how quickly they arrived considering the site was saying anywhere between 2-6 weeks or something silly like that, but mine arrived within a week. Let us know what you think Dave!

For the price, Keith, I am really impressed :-)  I see that there is actually a UK agent for the Mobius camera and accessories, although is it £59.95 from them.  Considering the very quick time from China, I personally don't recom it is worth the extra £13, though.

The long USB cable I ordered is faulty, though, so had to get a replacement from Maplin  :( .  I have ordered a 3 m cable with a 90 degree mini USB plug, as the existing straight one touches the back of the mirror, and there is a very slight vibration to the sound.  I have also got a 64 gig micro SD memory card, which works perfectly.

Great stuff Pitman, you get a refund then for the 3m cable?  You really can't go wrong with such a small camera with such decent footage for roughly £50!

Why is it that I think of, err, subjects other than in-car footage when people talk about ".. posting vids..." ?

Could it be my convent upbringing..?

:wacko:

Spec K

Must be!  :rolleyes: