Mark-in-Stoke

One day detailing course

Hi All, Just wondering if any of you would be interested in doing at one day detailing course, if you are please add your name below and if there's enough interest I will try and organise something for the summer, plus see if I can get a discount.

link 

Ignore the dates in the link as they are last year's, but the page gives you an idea of what happens during the day. By the way I'm not the Mark mentioned on the page

1. Markinstoke

Hi Rob, We now have two dates available the 24th May or 14th June, the price is £50 and we will get 10% discount on anything bought on the day. The only thing is we need about 15 people for this to apply. Please let me know which date is preferred or if both are ok, If we don't get the 15 I will have a word and see if they will do a smaller group or ask if they want to add it to their own events calendar to make the numbers up

Markinstoke - any day 

Can I just rock up and get my car washed as a volunteer?   :P

Hmmm let me think about that...........................................maybe Rob could put into words what I'm thinking  :D

Yes Keith we don't mind - removes scratch shield from bucket....  :ph34r:

(thats a joke keith. I would never do such a thing)

Update 18th Feb

Hi,

Today I've received confirmation (see below) that June 14th is GT86 day, what each of us now need to do is pay a deposit of £20 to Autobrite. Remember it's on a first come first served basis as only 15 can take part, when paying please don't forget to mention it's for the 14th June and also your name on this site. 
When you've done this please let me know so that I can cross you off as having paid.

So to confirm I have booked the 14th June for you as a training day. On this day we will follow the usual schedule of our normal Back to Basics course. The cost of the day is £50pp and we will require a deposit of £20pp. This deposit can be paid via paypal toautobritedirect@tiscali.co.uk. Please ask your members to state that they are paying the deposit for the 14th June. We will arrange a 10% discount on the day for your members if they wish to purchase any products.
If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

-- 

Autobrite Direct Ltd
Unit 802, Centre 500
Lowfield Drive
Wolstanton
Newcastle Under Lyme
Staffs
ST5 0UU

Any chance of running another one of these?

Perhaps this time on a day I can make it?

i am getting a bit OCD with my cleaning and need to know if I'm doing it properly...

Sundays:

can't do 7th (JAE) 21st (kids in tow) Oct 5th(kids in tow) Oct 12th (playing a gig)

ha ha

but I'd really like to do it

So I can do Sept 13th/14th/27th/28th/Oct 11th/25th/26th

Although on Sundays am likely to have to get to Watford for 7pm as that's when the band rehearses and with an important gig on 12th oct (1st in Uk for 3 years)...I suspect most Sundays will be like that through September

problem with being a single Dad with custody alternate weekends

but don't arrange this around me....if there is interest from others on other days I'm sure there'll be another that i can make at some time