chopper602

Northern Meet / Hoon

Just wanted to gauge the interest in a Northern Meet / Hoon around mid to late November?Thinking along the lines of Masham to Hawes, Buttertubs Pass through Muker and finish up at Tan Hill Inn (the highest in England), similar to the trip Keith (x2), Habu & Toyokid did earlier in the year (similar in as exactly the same!), but open to suggestions for detours.Discuss . . . (was going to mention this 'at the other place' too . . .)

Sounds good to me, that pub's been on my list for a while but I've never quite made it. Sounds like a good outing to test winter tyres too :)

Added you to the map by the way, red does seem popular around there!https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=212362117239343588712.0004c95ce03c267c2e3c8&msa=0&ll=53.856172,-2.702637&spn=0.247856,0.617294&iwloc=0004e8ada5ee4b8bbace0Alec

Ahh, I will have to give this one a miss, I have a prior engagement to be dressed up as a school girl at Butlins that weekend :-0. (I'd much rather be up north playing with the 86 though)

LOL.....sounds kinky!

haha, I don't know about that, more like mutton dressed as lamb! I'm getting to old for all these shenanigans. Looks like quite a few up for this meet, shame I'll miss it, but have fun :-)

Change of plans for me afraid, I'll actually be up north the weekend before now (16th) for a friend's birthday. I was supposed to be down London for my niece's birthday that weekend but that's moved to the next weekend which is the 23rd. So if this hoon can be on the 17th then I can make it, if not no worries but I won't be able to make it.

Sorry Tim can't do the Saturday now as another family event has been arranged on that day, I could do the Saturday before or after, or a Sunday if I get someone to take my eldest to football, woud like to go still if re-arranged but I understand that might not fit with others plans

Alec