Kadaver

New to forums (sort of)

So I've been lurking both forums since January (when i got the car) and only recently created my account lol. 

I frequently travel between Suffolk, Staffordshire and Dorset so if you see me don't be afraid to give me a wave or a flash!

I'm very lucky to have this as my first car (I know some would judge me based of this but please hold off on that one!), I drive a pearl white and have several mods already with more on the way!

Cobra second decat with a non resonated catback (which I'm looking to change soon as it's quite raspy and I can only imagine it will get more raspy once I go down the manifold rout), cosworth panel filter, smoked valentis and some rota titans that came on the car when I bought it (did have a splitter, but soon took it off again). Plenty more to come with this! 

I will learn and grow with this car and most likely keep it for a very long time. Be nice to talk to fellow members on here and the other forum hence why this is posted on both! 

Welcome. Very nice for a first car, I'm sure you'll love driving it. Can only add to opinion that a non-res cat back is going to be very loud if you go down the catless manifold route, which many of us have done.

Thanks all!

4 hours ago, MartinT said:

Welcome. Very nice for a first car, I'm sure you'll love driving it. Can only add to opinion that a non-res cat back is going to be very loud if you go down the catless manifold route, which many of us have done.

Yeah I should start looking for a resonated catback really as I will be going down the TD stage 1 route (turbo charged) very soon lol.