GT86Bob

Selling - so should I go back to stock?

I'm going to be in trouble for this I know... I'm vaguely thinking of selling my Giallo. It's a 2015 model with a Tuning Developments Tuning Package. I'll probably p/ex it at a dealers. Do you think I should have the over pipe and exhaust manifold  removed?  Will I get more for it without these items? Or will it make no difference to the car's value but if I put it back to stock I will be able to recoup some of the money spent on them? Or have these items not got much of a second hand value? Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks
Bob

The dealer would have to put it back to standard  to sell it. They cannot retail a catless car so you are probably best putting it standard and selling the bits on here. 

Why the change Bob ? Is it down to how competitive it is in sprints ? I changed to a Fiesta St and will be looking to change back to an 86 early next year. It's great with low down torque around town but the ride is terrible and the power delivery is back to front lol

Advertising with mods included via the forum first for a period of time before then returning to sell to the general public is how I would proceed. However to maximise cash de-modding and selling has always yielded better results for me on all my cars.