Sign in to follow this  
Arekkz

Membership Issue

I was going to put this in the other thread, but then didn't want to risk derailing it.Either way, I paid for my premium membership the other day, however I have yet to be upgraded to a premium member? I'm not sure if there's just a typical time window in which this normally turns around, but it's been a few days now, and still nothing. There was a little check box when putting through my payment that said "create account", but I just assumed that was for if you didn't have an existing account, so I didn't tick it - did I make a mistake?Either way, any insight would be much appreciated. Cheers!

Alex, I check this daily normally, if any new orders are processed i tend to do them straight away there and then, eventually we will run the payments directly through the board but for the time being due to bugs i'm opting for the manual route. This requires me to also run various batchruns. Regardless of if it says you're a premium member or not on here, you can safely assume that once you're paid you will get the benefits!Even if it takes me a while to sort it out visually.

Alex, I check this daily normally, if any new orders are processed i tend to do them straight away there and then, eventually we will run the payments directly through the board but for the time being due to bugs i'm opting for the manual route. This requires me to also run various batchruns. Regardless of if it says you're a premium member or not on here, you can safely assume that once you're paid you will get the benefits!Even if it takes me a while to sort it out visually.

Awesome, thanks man! :)I'm not too worried about the benefits, I just paid to support the club, and because I wanted a dark blue name, haha!