kacpr

Head unit installation bits

Hi, I've got a couple of items for sale, for replacing the stock head unit with:

Original Subaru head unit trim, in piano black

Part number: Subaru AV ESCUTCHEON 😏

Never ended up fitting it, as my head unit didn't have holes in the same places, so fair warning - you might need a drill. But I think the look is worth it, compared to alternatives. Since never fitting they are in perfect condition. Comes with a little vibration dampening black spongy material and screws.

Going to ask for £25, since this is about their price in Yen, but I paid double that due to import taxes 😓IMG_1425.JPEG.9d2ae2e2d72dc397e3515aafe230e263.JPEG

Next is FM antenna harness £4

IMG_1428.JPEG.3690be73b6c88ac2f539e29cfbb0a406.JPEG

Head unit adapter harness £5

IMG_1426.JPEG.7a94b5c9d938c23d550c2bcb1bc73d85.JPEG

I can post these if you pay for postage

IMG_1427.JPEG

Hi, there is a member called Razaak over on the 'other' forum (GT86 ownersclub) interested in your USB retention harness. He isn't registered on here, so I said I'd ask on his behalf - is the item still available?

Thanks.

12 hours ago, MR2 said:

Hi, there is a member called Razaak over on the 'other' forum (GT86 ownersclub) interested in your USB retention harness. He isn't registered on here, so I said I'd ask on his behalf - is the item still available?

Thanks.

Yup, there was no interest in anything so far 😂

Ok.

If you can let me know how much you want paying for the item including postage and your preferred means of payment, I will pass the info to Razaak.

Thanks.