Jump to content
AJ124

Perrin strut brace

Recommended Posts

Having a bit of a clear-out in the garage.

Tein flex A; SOLD

Perrin strut black in black, removed because it doesn't fit over my Harrop charger. 

£80.

Perrin front drop links SOLD

Located in GU6 area, happy to post at buyers cost, will get pics asap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are the Perrin drop links for the front, and are they the same length as OEM, or are they only for lowered cars?

I have completely stock suspension, but my OEM drop links are starting to go. This is about my third set, so I was looking around for a more durable aftermarket set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Conscript said:

Are the Perrin drop links for the front, and are they the same length as OEM, or are they only for lowered cars?

I have completely stock suspension, but my OEM drop links are starting to go. This is about my third set, so I was looking around for a more durable aftermarket set.

They are for the front. Unsure about working on a non lowered car, I fitted them with my flex A's as like you my poem ones had died.

These ones;

https://www.perrin.com/shop/suspension/frs-brz-front-endlinks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AJ124 said:

Having a bit of a clear-out in the garage.

Tein flex A; covered around 25-30K Usual paint flaking from the top mounts. Replaced with a set of AST's for a more track focused set up. It won't take much searching to see that these are highly recommended for road and occasional track use.

£300.

Perrin strut black in black, removed because it doesn't fit over my Harrop charger. 

£80.

Perrin front drop links, supplied with spare bushes as one failed on me and Perrin sent a bag full as they were quite new when it happened.

£40.

Located in GU6 area, happy to post at buyers cost, will get pics asap.

@AJ124 do you have any pictures of the Perrin strut? I might be interested 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AJ124 said:

They are for the front. Unsure about working on a non lowered car, I fitted them with my flex A's as like you my poem ones had died.

These ones;

https://www.perrin.com/shop/suspension/frs-brz-front-endlinks

Cheers. Claims they are a direct replacement for OEM, maybe slightly longer, so might be worth a try for me. Do you still have all the mounting hardware (washers, spacers, etc)? As it looks like they are needed for installing on OEM struts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mani said:

@AJ124 do you have any pictures of the Perrin strut? I might be interested 🙂

Just went through the pics on my phone. Got nothing other than an old engine bay pic that doesn't show anything useful. I will get it out in the light and take some pics asap.

13 hours ago, Conscript said:

Cheers. Claims they are a direct replacement for OEM, maybe slightly longer, so might be worth a try for me. Do you still have all the mounting hardware (washers, spacers, etc)? As it looks like they are needed for installing on OEM struts. 

I should do, as the AST ones came with mounting hardware also. Again, will check when I am home next. (Fri pm or sat am)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AJ124 said:

I should do, as the AST ones came with mounting hardware also. Again, will check when I am home next. (Fri pm or sat am)

Cheers mate, let me know, if it's all there I think I'd be interested. Could possibly collect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2021 at 10:01 PM, Conscript said:

Cheers mate, let me know, if it's all there I think I'd be interested. Could possibly collect.

All there, pics attached. There is a full set of spare bushes also.

On 11/24/2021 at 9:33 PM, Mani said:

@AJ124 do you have any pictures of the Perrin strut? I might be interested 🙂

Pics attached.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×