Cerastes

Wiper blade

Hi,

Just a quick question, can someone please confirm which size the drivers side wiper blade is? and the size of the passenger wiper blade?

I have 22" on drivers side and 20" on passenger side. I had a crack in my windscreen and autowindscreen came out and changed it. I have now noticed the passenger blade is higher than it should be. So I think he has fitted them the wrong way round. Thanks.

That’s correct. 22 drivers side and 20 passengers. The wiper blade might not be seated correctly, check a YouTube video for fitting them. They may have unbolted the actual wiper arms from the assembly and put them back in their park position a few notches too high which would give more sweep but could clip the drivers side A pillar. A good test is to wet the windscreen and stick them on full speed. You’ll here and see them clipping. It’s one nut to adjust if necessary.

thanks, yes will have to move them slightly. The guy tested them in front of me and they worked fine, but when you standing outside you don't notice they higher up until you get in and see the passenger side is blocking your view almost.

I had to do this with almost every used car I bought that had the windscreen replaced. Is your new screen genuine Toyota and does it have the blue tint strip on it?