Sign in to follow this  
Arekkz

Centre Console Plaques

So I posted this in my blog, but I thought it'd be worth putting here because David at YoSpeed did such a great job, that I think more people should know about his work. The plaque can be engraved with whatever you want, and comes in either brushed aluminium, or black, and is a great way to fill the gap in the centre console if you have the standard interior.And obviously he does ship to the UK (mine was the first one he sent over actually!)Here's what mine looks like:Posted ImagePosted ImageBlog post: http://www.gt86.org.uk/forums/blogs/...console-plaqueDavid's thread on the FT-86 forum: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23480

Unfortunately i have the heated seats (Which are useless they seem to heat my back not my cold arse) Does he do one with some holes cut out for the seat controls?

Unfortunately i have the heated seats (Which are useless they seem to heat my back not my cold arse) Does he do one with some holes cut out for the seat controls?

Someone on the FT-86 forum asked that and he said that he was working with someone that had them to try and figure our a solution. So he is in the process of doing something (I think), but as far as I'm aware not just yet.Where are the heated seat switches anyway? In the middle? Or the top?

Hmmmm, that looks really cool, could be keen but I do sometimes dump change in there after a drive through :32 (18):How much was it and how long did it take to be delivered?

You could always dump the change in the huge space where the arm-rest goes? :32 (18):As for costs, the plaque itself cost $24.95 (~£16.17), then he originally charged me $23.95 (~£15.52) for shipping because he'd never shipped to the UK and wasn't sure how much it'd cost, but when he went to post it he then refunded me $14.50 (~£9.40) so the shipping only ended up costing £6.12.So in total, it cost £31.41 :32 (1): (and there's no extra charge if you want your own custom engraving!)Oh and delivery was a couple of weeks from order. He typically sends them out in batches on Mondays, so it you order it after that I think you wait till the next shipment - at least that's how I understood it? But it was quick!

Looks like I won't be able to get these awesome-looking bits... because I upgraded the interior. I love the red/black Alcantara/leather interior. My heated seats work pretty well, Rob. You know there are two modes? Forward for low-heat and backwards for full heat (may be other way round, but you get the idea...). If they don't heat your bum I'd get them checked out under warranty.