Sign in to follow this  
rob275

Rob's S.E BBQ Meet Surrey - 30th June

Do you want me to bring anything like drinks? Or anything else? Or do you have it all covered?

You can bring some if you want I have 30 Kronenbourg but as people will most likely not be drinking due to driving i have got a lot of coke & lemonade etc. My house has squash etc but totally out of the pure orange/pineapple juice if that's your thing! All I ask for is a fiver to cover the food/drink from everyone (Reasonable given it's realistically cost me £10 a head haha)See you later mate

Do you want me to bring anything like drinks? Or anything else? Or do you have it all covered?

Alright nice one, cheers man! I'll see if I can pick something up on the way. Also, I'm happy to send you some more money, I don't want you to be out of pocket! :)

Cheers for the BBQ today Rob, it was good! And say thanks to your folks for cooking as well :32 (20): Was good to see everyone else as well, and the drive there was good fun.Also, I saw a matte black Audi R8 and a black Lamborghini Gallardo on the way home :32 (1):

Not a problem, seeing as we have so much food left we've fired the BBQ up again for the neighbours :) thanks all for coming and thanks Teg for doing the amazing salad. Seeing as i'm unlawfully banned from the other club I guess I won't be arranging the next meet but let me know about it whoever arranges it and i'll try to pop along.P.S Apologies for the burnt sausages, i was trying to wait for Teg's salad but it inevitably failed haha.