Sign in to follow this  
DextersTechLab

Forum logo image scaling / Chrome & Android

Seen a scaling issue using my nexus 7 tab, the new forum logo is scaled wrong for some reason, the old vbulletin logo looked fine so not sure whats happening there, selecting desktop version makes no difference. Same issue on my phone. Both Chrome 27.0.1453.90I would attach the pic but the forum wont let me upload attachments anymore, they have to be less than 20kb??

I know we did have some Avatar issues when moving over to the new server. Alex can help you more, I only have the ability to sort general forum bits out. I don't think it's forum related as i am on another forum running this same version.

I know we did have some Avatar issues when moving over to the new server.

i had an issue with that as well. uploaded my avatar again (i think, maybe another pic) but it was beyond the 200x200px max size so it should have resized. instead it cropped. so different avatar used that was within 200x200px

Sorry, this is going to gnaw at my brain otherwise, but this thread wasnt about uploading avatars its about the gt86 logo at the top of the forum

will go and charge my nexus now, thanks for the reminder threads are very off topic currently! So many issues :(

Sorry, this is going to gnaw at my brain otherwise, but this thread wasnt about uploading avatars its about the gt86 logo at the top of the forum

i know and i just brought it up because it was also sort of a scaling issue.

Sorry Mark

it's set up as a % of the screen height. i just opened the editor that's integrated into Chrome and the image shrank to about the size in dexter's attachment.unfortunately i can't find where in the code it is written

ahh, yea if you scale your browser window vertically it shrinks it

yeah thats how mine shows in a horizontal stance on my nexus aswell. Not a lot we can do really if that's how the site rolls :( still, i thought you meant it actually distorted the image!