Sign in to follow this  
Arekkz

Read Topics

Not sure if this happens for anyone else, but when I go through the forum reading all the posts, then return to the forum home, the posts are still listed as 'unread' (dark bold blue).Figured I'd log it here as an issue so we can track it. Cheers :)

Oh and adding to this, my notifications also don't disappear once I've checked them. So I think it's just a case of the entire site not refreshing for me correctly, or something like that?

Thought I'd add to this and say I've just read through all the posts but on the home forum screen, this "Reports & Issues" section is still dark blue but once entered, no topics within it are dark blue which I assume is that I've read them all right?PS, is there any chance of changing the colours for non read posts? It's not instantly clear as the blues are very similar.

Ooops....I've just clicked on the Mark Channels Read and now it's disappeared....aaaaand I've just realized that there was another page of topics.....bit of a short list there...no?

Ooops....I've just clicked on the Mark Channels Read and now it's disappeared....aaaaand I've just realized that there was another page of topics.....bit of a short list there...no?

"Mark channels read"?! where is this secret button you speak of?! :o

On the main home forum page, along the top under forums, blogs etc is new topics, who's online and Mark Channels Read and also the list of topics/posts has a pen and paper icon in the top right hand corner of the list which does the same I think.

Thought I'd add to this and say I've just read through all the posts but on the home forum screen, this "Reports & Issues" section is still dark blue but once entered, no topics within it are dark blue which I assume is that I've read them all right?PS, is there any chance of changing the colours for non read posts? It's not instantly clear as the blues are very similar.

It can be changed, but i'd rather keep it as is until the majority of the bugs we have found are ironed out. Something i changed the other day resulted in me not being able to do something else so i'd rather prevent a snowball effect currently.Once they are all sorted then we will change the colour scheme.

Oh nice, thanks!

Oh, turns out that doesn't work for me either, haha. Everything to do with read/unread topics doesn't seem to like me D:

Update: Ok so I finally found a solid fix. I tried before deleting my cache, cookies, history, etc. to try and rectify the read/unread situation, but found the solution to be a rogue vBulletin cookie I had neglected to remove. So on removing them all, I'm now back in business :)Issue resolved :32 (1):