Sign in to follow this  
Lauren

GT86/BRZ Club logo Competition!

The font is MicrogrammaDBolExt BTW with a slight shear affect in Illustrator, the stars are a bit nicer also in IMHO ( they are the correct shape from the BRZ Badge :), if anyone want this its a eps or ai file :)

Posted Image

The font is MicrogrammaDBolExt BTW with a slight shear affect in Illustrator' date=' the stars are a bit nicer also in IMHO ( they are the correct shape from the BRZ Badge :), if anyone want this its a eps or ai file :)I like the sharper stars, but I think they are perhaps a bit too close to the 86 in the middle. Might just be me being picky, but I tried to leave more space so when it's smaller, it doesn't appear joined. I agree that perhaps a hyphon may be better than a line. I'm not sure on the font though; there's very little in it, but the font I used has a sharper finish to the 'B' in club, which works when you line up 'GT86 - BRZ', whereas the font used here has a more curved 'B'. This is going to be a more personal thing, so I'm happy to go with the majority.I'm tied up with E3 tonight, but I'll have a play around tomorrow and see if we can get something we can all agree on. :32 (1):