Badger

Front number plate holes

When I changed my front number plate the other day I thought I would take the holder of to clean behind it and I noticed I had 2 small screw holes in teh front mustache bit from a previous number plate, is there an easy way I can repair these and hopefully match the colour of the moustache as I have a front import plate mount arriving and this will not hid them. I know the part is part of the front bumper so it has to be repaired in place unless I can get a new bumper without the holes.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately @Badger there is no simple or easy way to fix this (on the BRZ atleast). I've looked into this abit and the options I came across were:

1. Smoothing the moustache, filling the holes and painting it. - The bodyshop I took it to said they could do it, but it'll look terrible and he'd rather not do it. 

2. Buy a US spec bumper / facelift bumper - Expensive

3. Wrapping the moustache - Cheap, but the holes would still be noticable

4. Cutting the moustache out. 

5. Getting a moustache cover (Kansai Service make one) - Best option I could fine.

6. Replacing the bumper with an aftermarket one.

There is a load of info here: https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4265

Unfortunately [mention=3552]Badger[/mention] there is no simple or easy way to fix this (on the BRZ atleast). I've looked into this abit and the options I came across were:
1. Smoothing the moustache, filling the holes and painting it. - The bodyshop I took it to said they could do it, but it'll look terrible and he'd rather not do it. 
2. Buy a US spec bumper / facelift bumper - Expensive
3. Wrapping the moustache - Cheap, but the holes would still be noticable
4. Cutting the moustache out. 
5. Getting a moustache cover (Kansai Service make one) - Best option I could fine.
6. Replacing the bumper with an aftermarket one.
There is a load of info here: https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4265

Thank you. It's 2 small holes so might wait and get a new bumper as mine needs respraying anyway as it has some scratches

Not sure how yours looks, but this is mess Subaru decided was a good idea on EDM & JDM cars. 
What were they thinking.... 
20140323_165254.jpg.ea38ce7e59421938200bd20a78ed8bed.jpg

Like that but I have also have 2 X small screw (self tapping) holes the factory mes will be covered by my new usdm mount