GT1986

HeadUnit Help

Hi All, Just after a bit of basic advice / info on a headunit.

I currently have the stock NAVI headunit fitted, and I want to swap it out, I feel with how basic it is and the look of it brings the interior down a bit.

Does anyone have any advice for a reasonable aftermarket headunit for the GT86 that has NAVI, BLUETOOTH and DAB and reasonably simple to have replaced. I want all these functions and something that just looks a bit smarter. Not looking to spend anything ridiculous, just a couple hundred.

Many thanks and apologies if I've missed a Discussion covering exactly this.

36 minutes ago, GreenSpring said:

Have a read through this thread, a few members have this and seem happy with it :)

Hi Matt, think I might go for this. I'm really struggling to find that lead you have linked to that is required for the GPS. Is there a specific name I should be searching on amazon? Many thanks.  

1 hour ago, GT1986 said:

Hi Matt, think I might go for this. I'm really struggling to find that lead you have linked to that is required for the GPS. Is there a specific name I should be searching on amazon? Many thanks.  

Think you might have replied in the wrong thread ;) I don't own that headunit, just seen it posted!