x14JSx

Malian exhaust, worth the gamble?

For a while now I've been working on changing my exhaust and i started from the manifold back, first of I bought borla UEL manifold of a forum member. I wanted the rumble from the boxer engine simply love the noise.

Around the same I bought a miltek over pipe and cobra resonated secondary decat pipe also from a forum member, as they came up at a good price. I had them installed over a month ago and simply love the noise, once warm the car has subtle rumble and isn't loud (only on cold starts where it sounds like a wasp nest:lol:

This left me with the stock cat back, I had looked through the forums for second hand systems and seen a few that I liked and enquired but was to indecisive and missed. 

Now on to the Malian! It always caught my eye, yes the £330 price tag is very appealing for a brand new catback and I understand the buy cheap buy twice etc. But after seeing a forum member saying they would pay more for the same exhaust it's that good, i thought to myself could this be as good as the more well known brands? Any way I took the plunge and ordered mine it arrived today viva dpd and plan to fit it on Saturday morning/afternoon all being well! I will upload a pictures/video of the before and after for people who are interested. I'll also do a wee write-up after a couple weeks or so and I'll see if I can stick the noise levels :lol:

20180510_143531.jpg

2 minutes ago, sam534 said:

I have a feeling its gonna be LOUD haha. Keep us posted

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

I have no doubt it will be too