Sign in to follow this  
Minion

Wanted - Premium wheels / coilovers

On the look out mainly for a set of premium wheels (rays/works etc) in 18x9.5j. Thought I'd ask on here before I take the plunge and buy new

Also could be interested if someone had a set of nice coilovers or brakes for sale (Ideally Ohlins and AP racing)

If you have anything please PM me :) 

@TTR was potentially selling his/my/his again Work Emotions in that fitment...

Edit - oh and I have a set of HKS Hipermax IV Coilovers in the shed, one strut needs replacing (which I will do) but if you're interested let me know.

1 hour ago, Nimz said:

@TTR was potentially selling his/my/his again Work Emotions in that fitment...

Edit - oh and I have a set of HKS Hipermax IV Coilovers in the shed, one strut needs replacing (which I will do) but if you're interested let me know.

I've spoke to him about them and I'm very tempted just seeing what other options are about as I'm in no rush

What sort of price would you be looking for them? I was more looking for ohlins/kw etc but I'll certainly bare them in mind

10 minutes ago, alucardo said:

Reyland Motorsport are your best best for a bbk. I have just ordered mine. 1500 for AP kit is a decent deal.

That's the option I think I'm going to end up going for. I don't need one for a few months but looking at their 355 kit