Sign in to follow this  
infernouk

Wanted: Catback Exhaust (Invidia? Perhaps others)

Hey guys, 

looking to upgrade from the stock exhaust, I’m not 100% sure what model to get yet so see if if there are any used options to narrow down my choices.

Im thinking something with deep sound and ideally no or low drone, but may revise that in light of what’s available 

cheers if anyone has something for sale!

Not got one for sale but just thought I'd let you know the invidia N1 catback has quite a bit of motorway drone so if you didn't want much drone this wouldn't be ideal for you. I've heard the resonated cobra catback doesn't have much drone and it sounds really good! Have a look at some youtube exhaust compilations. 

I have a custom non res over pipe back for sale with a single exit back box if you fancy something abit different. 

21 hours ago, infernouk said:

Cheers for the input I’ll take a look st the cobra, do they come up used often? 

edit: watched some youtube and the non res cobra is nice! just need to find a used one now

If you're just changing your catback then non res is probably ok, but if you're changing your manifold it will get loud. 

5 minutes ago, Cerastes said:

If you're just changing your catback then non res is probably ok, but if you're changing your manifold it will get loud. 

no manifold for now, but point taken. Manifold will be after ive owned the car a while and have the cash to commit that much to it