Sign in to follow this  
Rhys1402Smith

Custom muffler delete

Updated description:

For sale is my custom made muffler delete. Had it since July and it’s been a blast. It was custom made by a local shop.

I want to do the full exhaust and realised that without a muffler the car would be too loud for me. So I’ve got myself a Cobra catback and this system is for sale.

The system sounds great. Cold starts are awesome and it’s louder than the catback I’m currently running. Whoever buys it won’t be disappointed with the sound, although, your neighbours may be.

The welds on the exhaust are not pretty. Though, they are airtight and not visible when the exhaust is fitted and car is on the ground. The system comes with a modified stock mid pipe. It’ll bolt right up, replacing the stock muffler and mid pipe. One tail pipe sits slightly lower than the other. You can’t really notice when stood back. Tail pipes are 5” chrome slash cut.

I’m asking £300, although I’m will to negotiate on the price. I’m located in Swindon and will travel a fair distance to meet someone or deliver if you’re not too far away. If you came to me, I should be able to help you fit it so you can drive away with it installed (I’d need to chat with a friend who has a lift first, so let me know if this interests you).

Let me know if you’ve got any questions :-).

ad92e46464f9fccd04d5fb05ba2b8f97.jpg199b2d81281903c8e6cea4cea6f4a047.jpg91a66df98a305e385d27d814291021d2.jpg9a1c8bc636a7baaf6ea1d23c67025baf.jpg44ccf8e9a7158e5adf99cf1e7b9f25d4.jpg59d17cfedf6090c99520a272d03d7cbd.jpg

Imagine this is quite loud mate seeing as they don't look like mufflers?

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

No mufflers, so yeah, pretty loud. Sounds good though.

I just changed to a Cobra non-res catback and the Cobra is quieter.