Just a quick question about the wheels, do you know what et these are? I'm interested to know what Toyota felt was the best dimensions for their cup racing wheel, especially as I'll be ordering a set of the road Ultraleggera's very soon. 

20 minutes ago, Sighe98 said:

Just a quick question about the wheels, do you know what et these are? I'm interested to know what Toyota felt was the best dimensions for their cup racing wheel, especially as I'll be ordering a set of the road Ultraleggera's very soon. 

They're et50

3 hours ago, Sighe98 said:

Also, just to add to this they may not have chosen the 'best' et but rather the one that was required for the series rules.

4 hours ago, Deacon said:

Also, just to add to this they may not have chosen the 'best' et but rather the one that was required for the series rules.

Yeah 50 sounds like a lot. I read more around 35 was better, perhaps I'll go for something around 42 - in the middle. 

Dan you could always run 10mm spacers. The TMG cars do!

One thing to note is brake steer is quite noticeable with increased scrub. Caught me by surprise when I first fitted them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dan you could always run 10mm spacers. The TMG cars do!

One thing to note is brake steer is quite noticeable with increased scrub. Caught me by surprise when I first fitted them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I don't regret it enough to buy and fit longer wheel studs, but if/when I have call to change them then 10mm spacers will definitely be factored in.