thetyrant

SOLD- EDFC Active PRO with GPS!

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD :)

Ok im removing my Tein coilovers to replace with Ohlins so this also means my amazing Tein EDFC Active Pro kit is coming off for sale also, rare chance for someone to snap up one of these amazing kits 2nd hand but in perfect working order to enable them to get most out of their Tein Coilovers :)

For those who don't know the details these EDFC Active Pro units are very clever allowing you to either manually adjust all 4 dampers individually in the car including setup up presets to quickly change between your road/track/crusing setups etc,  or use the impressive Active/GPS settings to automatically stiffen and soften the car as you drive it in full Active mode using G force and Speed sensors, more details can be found on Tein page below

This kit is not to be confused with the cheaper and more basic EDFC2 and EDFC Active as this is the full monty EDFC Active PRO with its extra features as well as the addon GPS module and strut stops.

Its the complete kit containing everything you need including the EDFC Active pro Incar controller unit and damper controllers, 4 dampers servo motors and all wiring with original boxes and manuals etc, also the additional strut stop kit to stop over rotation of motors and the nifty GPS addon so you can use the speed sensitive functions.

These kits can be fitted to pretty much all the TEIN coilover kits but if you let me know your kit I can double check its compatible,  below are part numbers with current RRP from Tein

EDFC active Pro controller kit - EDK04-Q0349  @ £565
EDFC 4 Motor Kit - EDK05-12140  @ £126 
EDFC GPS kit -EDK07-P8022   @ £60
EDFC Strut stop kit-  EDK06-K4474 @ £30

Makes a total to buy this new of £780+shipping!

SOLD - Price wise I would like £400 or near offer for the lot and that includes UK delivery, overseas delivery possible at extra cost just get in touch, all in all an amazing saving on new to enable you to get the most out of your Tein suspension,  you can also collect from me in Penrith Cumbria if you prefer just get in touch.

Edit-  Ok the Kit is now fully and carefully removed from the car, surprised at how simple it was with just a few power connections for controller units then cable to each motor, the controllers all talk to each other wirelessly so not loads of cables running all over car which is good!.

Pictures below showing all parts after removal and a screen shot of Teins page showing the parts etc, if you need anymore info just get in touch, also if you have Tein coilovers and don't have this you need to get in touch also :)

Drop me a pm if interested

Cheers
Ian

edfc1.jpg

edfcnew.jpg

edfc3.jpg

edfc4.jpg

edfc5.jpg

edfc6.jpg