jimmyjimmyjimmy_

Jimmy's 86 Vol. 2

45 minutes ago, SGT said:

Any other shots of your ride with new Aero kit on standard 86? 

Also if you wouldn't mind, where did you purchase the Aero kit?

Looks nice dude.

cheers, :D I've got a few pictures, but i haven't had a chance to wash the car to take decent pictures yet, so they're not great.

m5VfDqG.jpg

V5blx4q.jpg

I ordered them through RRG Macclesfield, speak to riceburner on here.

2 hours ago, jimmyjimmyjimmy_ said:

KuQuy25.jpg

I went to an all mods meet and got bored while I was editing my images emoji2.png

Looks awesome man!

Draw that yourself or a google grab with some photoshop? :)

It's been a while since I've posted anything and I'm sure a few of you will have seen my for sale thread, but the 86 has now gone and in its place sits a near immaculate Silvia. It's very similar to the 86 but it just feels a bit more special to drive and surprisingly it was more comfortable to drive home 200 miles than my 86 was. Any I'll probably stay around on the forum and occasionally post pics of it if that's allowed? And keep up with what other people are doing.8c1df662369a0289b8508d39aadaf57e.jpgbc3b510f52324643af5e43423e9de0ae.jpg

Looks lovely, always had a soft spot for these, how is the power delivery compared to the 86?
Below about 2500 rpm its quite sluggish but when the turbo kicks in its just pulls all the way. I haven't had a chance to do a proper 2nd-3rd pull because it's so wet there's hardly any traction, but it's feels a lot faster.